Wednesday, August 19, 2009

goals for the next 12 months or so

So, as I cannot sleep right now, I have decided to write down goals that I have for the next 12 months or so. Hopefully this will keep them from bouncing around my head too much right now.

  1. Climb a BIG wall.. multi-pitch ascent type stuff.
  2. Ski AND snowboard some black diamonds out east here--without dying-- and maybe hit some powder out west.
  3. Whitewater kayak
  4. Move somewhere else for a while.. Schuylkill Haven, Black Mountain/Asheville, Seattle....???
  5. Work on a fishing boat in Alaska??? (I have a solid contact... I've just gotta follow though to see if it would actually work out)
  6. Ride my bike at least 20 miles a week. I haven't ridden in over 2 months. :(
  7. Rollerblade at least 5 miles a week.
  8. Go to yoga classes more regularly... I haven't been in a while, and I recognize that my body felt the best it ever has when I was going to yoga.
  9. Slackline whenever I have a chance. It is sooooo good and fun and really helps with balance and strengthening core and stabilizer muscles.
  10. Lose another 10-20 lbs of fat and replace it with muscle.
  11. Travel somewhere by train.
  12. Polish up my songs and record them and put out an album (I am a procrastinator... I have some done, but many others not)
  13. Learn how to cook healthy meals for one person. It is hard to cook for yourself when you are single without having a lot of leftovers.
  14. Get COMPLETELY out of debt (yes, it is completely possible)

Right now that is all I can think of off of the top of my head... I might be back down to write more if i still can't sleep. These are definately goals for the next 12 months... maybe the next 10 months... before my 30th birthday. We shall see.

No comments: