Saturday, August 29, 2009

i am a gearhead

So.. it is no great secret that I work at REI here in the southside works. It is a GREAT place to work (i've been there 3 1/2 years part time... I'd have left by now if it was "typical retail")

One downside to working at REI is that I think I spend more money there because I work there, than if I did not. However, that may not be the case, because I am a gearhead, or a recovering gearhead, or a gearhead that lapses in recovery, or....something.

I like outdoor gear. It is cool. It is interesting. Some things serve one purpose, some serve more. But it costs money. Lots and lots of money.

Really this post has not much of a point, other than to point you in the direction of a resource for information that I use.


http://www.geartalkwithjasonklass.com/


Dude has great reviews and does his homework/research well.

No comments: